Protect your loved one now and in the years to come.
Enhance your loved one's quality of life through special needs planning.
We help you develop a plan with the needs of your disabled loved one in mind.
Special needs planning is a specialized field that focuses on protecting public benefits such as SSI and Medi-Cal for people with special needs, while also enhancing the beneficiary's quality of life. A special needs plan may provide a foundation for medical care and management of assets and protect those assets.
Get a special needs trust to protect
your loved one's public benefits
An essential element of a special needs plan is a special needs trust, which may serve to supplement public benefits without risking eligibility for those benefits. We will help you design a plan with the goal of protecting your loved one's public benefits while also allowing your loved one to enjoy a higher quality of life.
Funds from a special needs trust may be used for a wide variety of supplemental supports.
A special needs trust provides a fund or your loved one's supplemental needs. The fund may be used for a wide variety of supplemental support such as:
• utilities • clothing • medical care • therapy not covered by Medi-Cal • home improvements
• massage • a vehicle • home furnishings • bus pass • T.V. • club dues • legal fees
• computer equipment • musical instruments • legal fees • dental work • tuition
• elective surgery • veterinary services • personal assistance services not covered by Medi-Cal
• gasoline • conferences • sports equipment • storage units • eye glasses • vacations
Obtain greater peace of mind.
Call us today for information about special needs trusts.
Member Estates and Trusts Section
State Bar of California
Member Academy of
Special Needs Planners
Member National Academy
of Elder Law Attorneys